Gaza-based NGOs in Palestine:
- Al Mezan, Center for Human Rights: Gaza-based human rights documentation and advocacy
- Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR)
- Gaza Community Mental Health Programme: Gaza Community Mental Health Programme is a leading organisation in the fields of mental health and human rights in Palestine.
In Occupied Palestine:
Working with, and many with staff in, the Gaza Strip:
In the US and UK:
- ANERA: responding to the urgent humanitarian need in Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
- UNRWA-USA:‘We have nowhere to run’ – Bring urgent relief to Gaza
- Grassroots International: EMERGENCY: Fund a Movement-Centered Response in Palestine
- Middle East Children’s Alliance (MECA): Emergency Support for Palestinian families in Gaza
- United Palestinian Appeal (UPA): Emergency Response
Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP): Medical Aid for Palestinians is responding to the current emergency in Gaza, where hospitals are struggling to cope with an influx of serious injuries